At CrossRoads Christian Community, there are congregations meeting throughout the week, as well as associated ministries. We are deliberately a Multi-Congregational Church and our meetings vary in style and format to suit a wide range of worship preferences.
Friday @ THE HUB
- 4:45pm - OASIS – a time for kids K-Yr5 to have fun and learn about God.
- 4:45pm – The Meeting Place – An informal meeting for adults.
- 6pm – Dinner $3 per person
- 7pm – One Way Ticket- A Youth Church for yrs 6-12.
- 8am Prayer Book Service, followed by morning tea.
- 10am an All Age Worship with children’s program, followed by morning tea.
- 12:30pm Korean Congregation
- 4:30pm International Meeting
- 6pm – Community Dinner $3 per person
- 7pm CrossNet Café followed by supper.
Rosters provides an up-to-date list of who is rostered on for all the services.