As a church, we meet throughout the week in different modes and places. Sundays are our large all-together meetings, and throughout the week people meet in homes, cafes and pubs to encourage one another as Christians and to share the good news of Jesus.
If you’d like to be part of a small group, the best way is to chat with one of the Welcome Team at church on a Sunday.
- 8am Prayer Book Service, followed by morning tea.
- 10am an All Age Worship with children’s program, followed by morning tea.
- 12:30pm Korean Congregation
Friday @ THE HUB
- 4:45pm – OASIS – a time for kids Yr 1-Yr 5 to have fun and learn about God
- 6pm – Dinner $3 per person
- 7pm – One Way Ticket– Youth Group for yrs 6-9.